Developer website: Cinetis SA
Our video stabilization technology requires minimum user input. It segments the video automatically in shots, tracks motion between frames and computes a smooth virtual camera movement. The result stays at all times inside the bounds of the original video. With just one slider, the user sets the effective amount of stabilization that he/she wants to apply. Moreover, Smoovee is particularly effective in case of very strong jitters.
Smoovee has been developed by Cinetis in partnership with the IDIAP Research Institute in Switzerland.
First update with a few minor fixes:
- Modified the stabilization slider's scale to fit the real maximum
- Prettier display of crop lines in the original view
- Line colors in open dialog match the default Mac OS X theme
- Corrected the color of the time indicator during analysis
- Added forgotten shortcuts to the help
- Mac OS X 10.5.1 or later,
- QuickTime 7.5 or later