wxHexEditor wxHexEditor is another Hex Editor, build because of there is no good hex editor for Linux system, specially for big files. It supports files up to 2^64 bytes. Written with C++/wxWidgets GUI libs and can be used with various OS'es such Mac OS X and Windows.
- Ability to work with files up to 2 EB (ExaByte)
- Multi OS, cross-compilable
- Small footprint in RAM
- Raw disk access ( on POSIX systems )
- Does not create temporary files!
- Added many languages!
- Fixed many bugs that leads to crash and memory leaks.
- Implemented prefetched functions. (SSD buster!)
- Fixed some cosmetic errors.
- Fixed C::B compilation for all OS's.
- Added Sorted Tag Saving / Loading.
- Fixed Injection function.
- Implemented file change detection reload ( on wxWidgets > 2.9 )
- OS X 10.6 or later