iTrain offers an easy-to-use solution for controlling your model railroad with your computers, especially if you want to automate only parts of your layout and keep control of the rest yourself. For example automatic block control avoids collisions and you control which train is driving manually or fully automatically according to a selected route.
It is not necessary to study for weeks to be able to use iTrain. Simply draw the layout and assign the signals and feedbacks to the blocks for automatic control of your block signals without providing difficult rules. Defining a route can be as simple as selecting the
- Better feedbacks for CS2/3 when using LinkS88 and S88 connector.
- BiDiB module definitions extended.
- BiDiB: Option to select DCC module for cars to separate it from trains.
- Model clock can be paused with CMD/CTRL + click and is visible as disabled time.
- Model clock on status bar can be adjusted with slider after double clicking.
- OS X 10.7 or later (primary link of Download, above [iTrain_osx]; Oracle Java RTE 1.5 or later [1.7 recommended])
- OS X 10.5-10.6 (secondary link of Download, above [iTrain_mac]; Apple Java for respective OS version)