is an Applescript Studio application makes up for some shortcomings in the Leopard implementation of Spotlight.
- remembers size, position and view of Finder search windows
- easily narrow down results by file type
- Finder search box visible and at the right of window (default position)
How to use:
- open the preferences window, open a Finder window and set it up how you'd like Finder results windows to look like. click the preferences button.
- type a search phrase in finder search box
- hit the update button in SpotQuick window
- select any of the file types listed in the SpotQuick window and hit Spotlight search
- the results will now be filtered by type