PS3 Media Server runs on your Mac as an DLNA compliant Upnp media server. You just share a folder (or more), and this folder you can browse on your PS3 - when you see a media file (e.g. MKV), just press play - and the media server will process real-time video transcoding via MEncoder to the PS3. This means the PS3 will play unsupported files. Even with external .srt / .sub subtitles.
- Ready to launch and play. No codec packs to install. No folder configuration and pre-parsing or this kind of annoying thing. All your folders are directly browsed by the PS3, there's an automatic more...
- FFmpeg Video, FFmpeg Web Audio and FFmpeg Web Video:
- Fix issue that prevented plugins extending FFmpegWebAudio and FFmpegWebVideo safely
- MEncoder Video:
- Fix for spaces in font names breaking playback
- Fixed regression with tsMuxer and H264 support
- Restored more...
- OS X 10.6 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software