Developer website: Xada Technology
Scrabbulator calculates word values based on Scrabble rules & variations. Useful for word puzzlers who need to quickly determine word values, or analyze score sets. View all possible scores a word can get based on special board spaces. Keep track of how many tiles have been used to set if a series of words is possible.
- Numerous bug fixes, including a couple potential crashes
- Added a preference file so your settings get saved. The global prefs apply to all new windows that get opened. Each window has local prefs so you can override your defaults.
- Added a demo mode. Full version at the Xada Technology Kagi Store
- Blank tiles are now available. You can use a 'space' or '_' (underscore) to manually add a blank tile to your word. You can also enable automatic blank tile insertion attempts if you have tileset constraints enabled.
- Several behind-the-scenes changes to make it easier to add alternate languages.
Mac OS X 10.4 or later