Developer website: Mountain Rose Multi Media
Mail Scheduler is the ultimate utility to send delayed and repeated messages.
There are several ways to use Mail Scheduler, while it's still pretty easy to use.
A couple of the major features are:
- Send simple messages by entering the subject, email addresses en text.
- Use your standard email application to create complex messages. Even html messages and attachments.
- Send messages once. Want to send a message two years from now? No problem! Just add it to Mail Scheduler, set the date and forget about it.
- Send messages every year, every month, every day or even every hour.
- Progressive schedule: Send a message each xx days and slowly decrease the interval time down to every hour. This is the perfect way to make sure you'll get an answer!
- Has its own SMTP Server and HTTP Server, so you can run it either on your own or on another computer.
- Use your browser to adjust the schedule of any message.
- Runs in the background.
- Now supports SSL connections
- Added Authentication support
Mac OS X 10.4.11 or later