Telephone is a VoIP program which allows you to make phone calls over the internet. It can be used to call regular phones via any appropriate SIP provider. If your office or home phone works via SIP, you can use that phone number on your Mac anywhere you have decent Internet connection.
- Address Book contacts autocomplete.
- Sending tone signals (just press numbers on the keyboard during a call).
- Call waiting.
- Fixed an issue with no audio on some SIP provider and networking setup combinations.
- Added an option to update Contact and Via headers with the actual address from the response to the REGISTER request. The checkbox is in the advanced account settings.
- Default start port for audio was set back from 40000 to 4000.
- OS X 10.8 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software