Native Client is an open-source research technology for running x86 native code in Web applications, with the goal of maintaining the browser neutrality, OS portability, and safety that people expect from Web apps. We've released this project at an early, research stage to get feedback from the security and broader open-source communities. We believe that Native Client technology will someday help Web developers to create richer and more dynamic browser-based applications.
- New expiration date: August 18
- Slimmed down tarballs (they no longer have third-party SDK source)
- Install and header file cleanup
- Decoder updates anticipating 64-bit support (r326)
- Support for new versions of GCC and binutils
- Filter the user's environment prior to making it available to Native Client modules (r332)
- New more...
RequirementsMac OS X 10.4 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software