GM Mobile... Get the latest news from General Motors in the palm of your hand! This application is the easiest way to stay connected to the world's largest automaker featuring the latest news, blogs posts, photos and videos. A must-download for any journalist covering the auto industry.
- The "News" tab links directly to GM's media website, allowing you to read all of the company's news releases as they're posted.
- The "Photos" tab features the latest images from GM events and activities and houses photos of all of GM's current products (with links to GM's Product Information Guide).
- The "Videos" tab links you to GM videos on YouTube and features record-setting test drives, behind-the-scenes footage of the development of the Chevy Volt, product walk-arounds and more.
You can customize the app to display only the news and information you're interested in. Select only the news feeds that you'd like to see - this can be changed at any time. Feeds include:
- News from each of GM's divisions (Chevy, Pontiac, Buick, GMC, Saturn, Saab, HUMMER and Cadillac)
- GM Racing News: The latest news, notes and quotes from the track
- I Got Shotgun: An entertainment and feature focused video site giving you behind-the-scenes access to GM sponsored events and activities
- FastLane: GM's product-focused corporate blog featuring perspective from GM Vice Chairman Bob Lutz and other GM leaders
- FYI: GM's photo-focused corporate blog that celebrates the best of car culture
- IMSaturn: An online community and blog for fans and owners of Saturn vehicles
- Cadillac Drivers' Log: Information and perspective from GM's luxury division
Other Notes: When viewing a story, click on the "Web" button in the upper right hand corner to navigate directly to the source website.
A number is listed following the feed's name on the home screen indicating how many unread stories are posted.