Cambridge Idioms Dictionarypowered by PandaWords
Helps you speak like a native!
Cambridge Idioms Dictionary helps learners of English to expand their vocabulary and to speak
authentic and fluent English with vivid expressions. It is also optimized for iPhone and iPodTouch.
Key features include:
- Definitions of over 7,000 idioms are displayed in a clear and helpful way
- Covers current British, American and Australian idioms
- Every idiom is illustrated with examples based on sentences from Cambridge
International Corpus, a collection of over a billion words of written and spoken (transcribed
- English from a huge variety of sources, reflecting how English language is used in daily lives
- Information about grammar is shown clearly, without complicated grammar codes
- PandaBookmarkÃ¢Â„Â¢ enables you to add personal notes on search words
- PandaRatingÃ¢Â„Â¢ enables you to prioritize searched words for faster resource retrival
- History to let you easily keep track of searched words and save time when viewing previous words
(Cambridge Idioms Dictionary works as a stand-alone application and no Internet or WiFi connection is required.)