ProxyMill is an automated video compression application that directly creates low resolution, preview quality QuickTime movies from Panasonic P2 (MXF) HD media.
Download a demo of ProxyMill from the link below!
Purchase ProxyMill from the Imagine Products Webstore!
- Saves Time: Automatically make low resolution, preview quality movies.
- Automated Process: Designate a P2 Watch Folder; when MXF files are detected, proxies are automatically created.
- Save in Two Places: Combine all proxy videos into one folder, and/or make a copy into the source P2's PROXY folder.
- Timecode Burn: Add a visual timecode track beneath the video image.
- Convert any P2: Works with all P2 formats including DVCProHD and AVC-Intra.
- Standard QuickTime: Make H.264 or MPEG-4 proxies to play in a QT player without special P2 codecs.
- Embedded Timecode Track: Proxies include a frame accurate Timecode track based on source media making them usable for offline editing.
- Easy Presets: Use one of the popular Preset Compression Settings for H.264 movies, MPEG-4 (Windows Media Player compatible files), or iPhone/iPod use to get started quickly.
- Customize Settings: Choose from a variety of QT codecs, image quality, sizes, bit rates, and sound sample rates.
- Selectable Audio: Include/Exclude any P2 Audio tracks to reduce file sizes.
- Compress QuickTime Movies: Also make proxies from existing QT movies from any source.
- Activities Log: Printable reports of proxies created, errors, etc.
Minimum Computer Requirements:
Intel Mac ONLY
OSX 10.5 ONLY
2 GB Ram
16 GB Free disk space
Web access for registration