Developer website: Intermorphic Limited
Noatikl is a powerful, easy-to-use generative music tool that helps you come up with new musical ideas - and your own generative music.
It uses techniques developed over the last 17 years through our work on the award-winning Koan generative music system, techniques now used in the all-new and superior "Noatikl".
- Generate new musical ideas
- Break composer's block
- Augment an existing musical work
- Create ambient sound tracks
- Experiment with generative music systems
- Noodle with music sculptures
- Use in generative music installations
- Generatively change synth, FX, and sampler settings
- Build your own hyperinstrument
- Get creative with scripting
- Simply have fun creating music!
Noatikl is a generative (MIDI) music engine. Using various algorithms and rules it creates musical information in the form of MIDI notes, and can also generate and send MIDI controller information to generatively control settings of your favourite synths, FX units, and samplers.
Noatikl 2.8.8 is our final update for Noatikl 2. This version will remain for short while for those who have already purchased Noatikl 2 and who want to get this final update.
- When driving an external MIDI device, including a Virtual MIDI port, MIDI timings are more accurate.
- Fixed the Velocity Force Factor parameter operation in the NME
- Displays an alert when attempting to open or import new-format files
- OS X 10.9 or later