Imation SuperDisk Driver adds additional functionality to the Imation USB SuperDisk drive. By switching the drive number to 2, it allows iMac and other USB users to support multiple floppy disks.
Version 3.3 adds the following:
- Fixed problem with copy protected software with model SD-USB-M3, and SD-USB-U3 drives.
- Added support for USB Suspend/Resume.
- Provided merged driver support for additional USB SuperDisk drive variations.
- Added code to avoid possible conflicts with Apple Mass Storage Support driver.
- Added additional support for OS 9.0
- Improved USB error handling,
MacOS 8.6 or later, iMac Update (from MacUpdate)