BatchOutput PPT automates printing and PDF production from Microsoft PowerPoint. Just add PowerPoint files to the BatchOutput PPT list, adjust the settings, and BatchOutput will do the rest automatically. For example, you can print dozens of PowerPoint files with just a click of a button; or leave BatchOutput to work overnight and pick up the completed job next morning.
In addition to batch printing, BatchOutput PPT offers automated professional PDF production:
- Print and save as PDF multiple PowerPoint documents
- Split PowerPoint documents into single page PDF files
- Assign variable file more...
- updated: Support for OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
- fixed: Fixed an issue in which an oversized folder icon could appear in the Favorite Folders menu.
- fixed: Fixed an issue in which an error could occur when attempting to add an untitled unsaved document to the queue.
- OS X 10.5 or later
- Microsoft Office 2008/2011