BatchOutput PPT automates printing and PDF production from Microsoft PowerPoint. Just add PowerPoint files to the BatchOutput PPT list, adjust the settings, and BatchOutput will do the rest automatically. For example, you can print dozens of PowerPoint files with just a click of a button; or leave BatchOutput to work overnight and pick up the completed job next morning.
In addition to batch printing, BatchOutput PPT offers automated professional PDF production:
- Print and save as PDF multiple PowerPoint documents
- Split PowerPoint documents into single page PDF files
- Assign variable more...
- fixed: Fixed an issue in which BatchOutput PPT wouldn't work if Microsoft Office 2016 Preview was installed.
- updated: If user attempts to use BatchOutput PPT with Office 2016 Preview, the app now stops with a warning that this version of Office isn't supported yet.
- fixed: Other minor fixes.
- OS X 10.5 or later
- Microsoft Office 2008 or later