Developer website: The-Dream
Project... Clean and simple project management, the way it should be. Create various projects and store them in a single application, give each project notes and tasks, and keep everything organized in a single application.
- Added "Project" menu, allows adding and deleting of projects from the MenuBar.
- You can now delete projects by right clicking them in the sidebar and clicking "Remove Selected Project".
- Projects can now be added by right clicking in the side bar, and clicking "Add Project".
- Project buttons, and menus now appear disabled when they cannot be used.
- Tasks can now be added and removed by using the "Tasks" item in the MenuBar.
- Project notes window now has a custom TableView to make reading of notes in the "Project Notes" viewer easier.
- Undo and Redo is now supported.
- Automatic auto-save is now "smarter".
- Fixed bug that cut off some of the date when scroll bar appeared.
- Pressing Command+N creates a new task.
- Pressing Command+Shift+N creates a new project.
- Interface now has buttons for removing Tasks and Projects.
- "Hotkeys & Shortcuts..." can now be found in the "Project" menu.
Mac OS X 10.5 or later