SpotlightMetadata lets you see the metadata that Spotlight is collecting on your files. This is helpful so you can better understand how it works and use it more creatively/accurately. We use it to better our own programming techniques. It's really simple to use and you can get the metadata from a folder of files or target just one particular file. It supports multiple windows so you can perform multiple queries.
- this version supports 10.5 or later
- runs in 64 bit mode where applicable
- upgraded the results to indicate the path searched
- added a "Save" button to save the results
- added progress indicators so you know when a search is taking place
- bug fixes
Mac OS X 10.5 or later