Developer website: Altomac
Running Applications is an application launching utility for Mac OS X Leopard that conveniently lists all running applications in a handy menu in the menubar. With a focus on ease-of-use, Running Applications was developed specifically to accommodate those users who switch between many different applications on a daily basis. Choosing a menuitem brings an application, including all its opened windows, to the front, facilitating switching among apps a breeze. One of Running Applications most prolific features allows users to create "applications sets", which allow them to simultaneously launch, close or hide multiple applications at a time. This makes Running Applications particularly suited for the busy designer who needs to work in multiple environments; whether it's graphic design, Web development or simply needs to do their billing and spreadsheets. Users may create and use as many application sets as they wish.
- Very handy and easy to use
- Simultaneously Launch, Close or Hide multiple applications at a time
- Users may create and use as many Application Sets as they wish
- User interface improvements.
- Various code optimizations.
- Fixes for all reported bugs.