Adobe Media Encoder CC software automates the process of creating multiple encoded versions of source files, Adobe Premiere Pro sequences, and Adobe After Effects compositions. An intuitive interface, background encoding, and convenient presets help you quickly output for virtually any screen. Adobe Media Encoder is included in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Adobe Prelude software.
- Preset Browser - Access commonly used settings immediately using the Preset Browser. Organize presets by category, set favorites, and customize your most frequently used encoding more...
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9 or later.
- Time Tuner for automatically adjusting duration of rendered projects
- Dolby Digital and Dolby Digital Plus support for 5.1 and 7.1 surround sound
- QuickTime channelization
- JPEG 2000 MXF support
- New ProRes libraries for improved performance
- User interface more...
- OS X 10.9 or later
- 4 GB RAM (8GB recommended)
- 4 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- Additional disk space required for preview files and other working files (10GB recommended)
- 1280x900 display
- 7200 RPM hard drive (multiple fast disk drives, preferably RAID 0 configured, recommended)
- OpenGL 2.0