iCompta is an application that lets you manage your personal accounts with ease. Keep track of your income and expense, schedule your bills, stay in line with your budget and finally know where all your money goes thanks to beautiful graphs. For Mac users, also stay in sync with your Mac (Needs iCompta 3.0+, freeware for Mac OS X 10.5+).
- Each account can have its own currency and you can organize operations by type.
- You can sort and filter operations to make statistics on your incomes and expenses.
- You can show a graph of the balance evolution of an account and even have a forecast for the next months.
- You can set budgets for your accounts and then be able to track your income and expense on a periodic basis.
- iCompta lets you reconcile operations which are on your bank reports and therefore check that you are up to date with your accounts.
- A Web browser is embedded for online banking.
- You can make funds transfers between accounts.
- iCompta lets you deal with the common problem of who owes what to who when you buy things with people.
- iCompta documents can be encrypted with a password.
- Mac synchronization with iCompta 3.0+ on a wireless network via Bonjour.
iCompta is available in English, French, German, Spanish and Italian. Support is available in English and French.