Developer website: SilverCocoa
With WaterThumber you can create High-Quality thumbnails and smaller versions of your images. You can also add a custom watermark to your images.
New in 2.0:
- RAW/NEF/CR2 Image Support
- Faster Image Processing
- Session Saving
- Preview is now Live!
- File Re-Naming
- New Re-Sizing methods, more Watermark options and much much more!
Important Features includes:
- Brightness/Contrast/Saturation/Sharpness Adjustments
- High Quality output so you don't have to sharpen your thumbnails when you're done.
- Preserve ALL your EXIF data, including Brand-Specific camera information and GPS coordinates. (Works on RAW images too!)
- Add custom borders to your images
- Multiple resizing method: Smart Cropping or Scaling
- Preview of your images before you start the batch job
- The release of Snow Leopard along with switching the project to Garbage Collection introduced several new bugs which should be fixed in this release. Several things were causing WaterThumber to just hang and crash, most (hopefully all!) of these should be fixed now!