Bought this during the MU Promo. Great little app, makes quick web resizing much easier than dealing with Photoshop for that task. There are just a few things I'd like to see improved:
- Why force me to drop entire folders of images onto the selection window? I don't see the logic there. Let me drag whatever I want onto it.
- Have to manually delete images that have been processed, and by clicking a button to boot (i.e., can't just use the Delete key). This is tedious when you have several individual batches of images to process. I would prefer an option to automatically clear the list each time.
- Regardless of whether you've saved your session, the destination location resets once you clear your images. Again, I don't see the logic in forcing this - if I want the destination to be a sub-folder in the same directory, I'll just leave that field alone, but if I change it then I want it to stay changed for the duration of my session.
- Key commands! Why do I have to use the mouse for nearly every function?
- Just an opinion here: EXIF data should be preserved by default. It takes very little space and people who accidentally delete it can never get it back.