Back-In-Time allows users to transcend Time Machine restoration possibilities. Back-In-Time offers an easy access to all the data backed up by Time Machine.
Features that you can do with Back-In-Time only:
- Show how many versions of each document are available, and when they were saved.
- Show items that were deleted.
- Drag and Drop to copy items anywhere.
- Open multiple browsers at the same time.
- Handle multiple Time Machine disks.
- Access Time Machine data from other Macs.
- Preview different versions of each document.
- And much more...
Note: Now requires a 64-bit Intel processor.
- Now, preview is also available in the "In Your Mac" browser (in this case, the preview shows both local version and the version backed up, if any).
- Now, you can also export the contents of a local disk or folder to a text file.
- Various minor enhancements and interface more...
- OS X 10.6 or later