Developer website: Ian Turner
Recce is a simple application designed to manage international search and rescue missions after major earthquakes.
Written by a practising rescue worker it is designed to be as simple as possible to use so that no specialist training is required. Any team member should be able to input data into the application as information is received from other team members.
Recce allows team members to input the following data on each search location:
- Building title and latitude and longitude
- The key building information included in the INSARAG building triage tree
- A searchable comments field
- The search status of the building
- Photographs of searched buildings