Pace is a running/walking/jogging journal. With it you can keep track of:
- Runs: Distance, route, shoes used, pace, time, etc.
- Routes: Enter common routes (name, distance, notes, elevation gain, etc) to use to make entering common runs easier. Keeps track of number of runs per route, best time, and average pace.
- Goals: Set training or racing distance goals and track your progress against them.
- Shoes: Keep track of the miles (or kilometers) you've run on each pair of your shoes, as well as the number of runs and the average pace per pair.
- Filter your runs by current week, month, or year.
- See a summary of your performance for the current week, month, year, or all time, including number of runs, average pace, total distance and total time.
- You can set default shoes and goals to make entering a run very simple.
- Choose between metric and English units
I will be adding many features over the coming weeks and months, including many more statistics. Whether you're a racer, a casual runner, or just need to log your walking/jogging exercise for any reason, Pace will make easy, fast, and fun!