Have you ever wanted to merge your own PDF letterhead/logo with a multi-page print job rather than running the paper through the printer twice? Or have you ever written a masterpiece -- your magnum opus -- only to have somebody else rip off the cover page and put their own name on it?
We did. And so we created Watermarks -- a tool for creating watermark-imprinted PDF files. And for extra security, you can use Watermarks to rasterize your PDF document, eliminating the editable text completely. Even if somebody succeeds in decrypting
- Put a virtual PDF letterhead underneath every page of a 120 page document.
- Stamp a document with a complex PDF watermark.
- Rasterize a Postscript(tm) document into a graphics-only PDF file.
- Set PDF encryption and document properties.
- Protect your creative writing or business presentation from being misappropriated.
- Create low-resolution PDF files