Developer website: B-L-A-C-K-O-P
Have you ever wanted to merge your own PDF letterhead/logo with a multi-page print job rather than running the paper through the printer twice? Or have you ever written a masterpiece -- your magnum opus -- only to have somebody else rip off the cover page and put their own name on it?
We did. And so we created Watermarks -- a tool for creating watermark-imprinted PDF files. And for extra security, you can use Watermarks to rasterize your PDF document, eliminating the editable text completely. Even if somebody succeeds in decrypting your file they still will not be able to remove the watermark or copy the text. They'll have to re-type it.
- Put a virtual PDF letterhead underneath every page of a 120 page document.
- Stamp a document with a complex PDF watermark.
- Rasterize a Postscript(tm) document into a graphics-only PDF file.
- Set PDF encryption and document properties.
- Protect your creative writing or business presentation from being misappropriated.
- Create low-resolution PDF files that can be read on-screen but lack fine-detail when printed.
- Make it virtually impossible for document text to be copied and pasted or altered, even with PDF decryption tools.
- Universal Binary compatible with Tiger and Leopard.