Calc10BII Financial Calculator...
is a business calculator featuring over 100 built-in functions for business, finance, mathematics and statistics. Easily calculate loan payments, interest rates, amortization, discounted cash-flow analyses, TVM (loans, savings, and leasing) using a simplified algebraic entry system. The keyboard and display have been carefully optimized for the iPhone and iPod Touch. Five different keyboard layouts allow you to do much more than a 10BII calculator while maintaining compatibility with the standard.
- Time Value of Money-Loans, savings, leases and amortization schedules using both the standard keyboard and a specialized TVM solver window that displays the contents of all the variables for rapid \"what if\" solutions to your problems.
- Interest Conversion-Nominal and effective rates.
- Cash Flows-Net present value and internal rate of return. Up to 40 cash flows are easily edited and reviewed using the dedicated cash flow editor screen. Entries are added, deleted and modified in a scrolling display with a touch interface unique to the iPhone.
- Business Percentages-Percent change, markup, and margin calculations.
- Statistics-Mean, standard deviation, correlation coefficient, and linear regression forecasting, weighted mean.
- Conversions-47 world currency rates and over 100 commonly used metric, english and other conversion factors used in financial, business, scientific and engineering calculations.
- Scientific-sin, cos, tan, asin, acos, atan plus the hyperbolic trig functions, conversion between rectangular and polar coordinates, conversion between degrees and radians, time functions including h.ms+ and h.ms-, log, ln, x root of y, fraction part and integer part. Trig functions can be computed in radians, degrees or gradians.