Ride It Out Poker
(also known as "Let it Ride" poker) is one of the most popular Las Vegas casino card games. It is a variation of poker, played against the casino rather than against the other players. More specifically, Ride It Out is a variation of five-card stud where the player wagers on a poker hand consisting of three cards in the player's hand and two 'community' cards in the dealer's hand. Similar to video poker, the payout is determined by the ranking of the player's five-card hand and the payout schedule. In addition to standard betting rules, there is also a $1 'Bonus' bet. The 'Bonus' also pays based on the ranking of the player's hand, but it has a much larger payout multiple, as high as $20,000 for a Royal Flush.
- Vegas Style Playing Surface
- Custom Card Animations
- Online High Scores for the highest of rollers
- Intuitive User Interface for fast gameplay
- Resume Game functionality (pick up where you left off!)
- Custom Sound Effects (Version 1.1+)