Developer website: Red Cube
Maximize potential tax reductions by keeping convenient records of business and personal trip mileage with customizable categories and notes. Email yourself and your accountant selected entries of your choosing based on date, type, cost, etc. in HTML or CSV (text) formats. The CSV format option can be used in all spreadsheet applications while the HTML format option provides a rich table of your selected data.
VehiCal's interactive lists allow you to sort data by touching column headers and select which entries to include in your calculations by using the calculation bar. Sort and select entries by specific dates or categories giving you a touchable spread sheet in the palm of your hand. Track fuel economy information on pump entries of your choosing so that results aren't skewed if you forget to input an entry. Supports all relevant unit conversions in real time so unit settings can be changed on the fly. Experience VehiCal's innovative design today!
- Supports multiple vehicles
- Calculates: fuel economy, average gas price, total gas cost, vehicle expenses, trip distances, and more....
- Features interactive tables where specific entries can be selected, grouped, and sorted for flexible calculations
- Email selected data entries in HTML or CSV (spreadsheet) formats
- Supports all relev ant units and fuel economy standards (MPG, L/100km, km/L, km/Gallon; US & Imperial)
- Change units in real time when traveling to different regional areas
- Take photos or use saved pictures of your vehicle for customization
- See a summary view of your vehicle's stats while scrolling through multiple vehicles
- Fixed an issue related to total calculations being partially obscured by the tab bar.