Renamerox is the simple way to rename, copy, and move hundreds or thousands of files or folders with a single drag-and-drop using presets.
The powerful renaming engine allows you to:
- set a new name with index, prefix and suffix;
- add a prefix and suffix;
- add a prefix;
- add a suffix;
- replace a piece of the name;
- set or change the file-extension;
- convert the file name to small letters;
- convert the file name to cap letters;
- convert the file name to titlecase;
- truncate some letters from left or right;
- create a new name more...
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- OS X 10.4.4 or later