Cubism is designed to be a simple, colorful, fun and (slightly) useful way to visualize the music in your iTunes library.
- Quit iTunes if it is running
- Drag the Cubism icon to the folder labeled "Compositions" inside of the disk image (or copy it to ~/Library/Compositions)
- Open iTunes
- Start playing some music
- In the menu bar go to View > Visualizer and choose Cubism from the menu of visualizers
- Go to View > Turn On Visualizer
- Press the "I" key to show track information
- Press the "H" key to show help (admittedly not more...
- Minor change in the ReadMe
RequirementsMac OS X 10.5 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software