rubiTrack is an activity tracking and exercise journal application for the Mac. It lets you display, analyze, and organize your indoor and outdoor workouts for sports such as running, biking, walking, hiking, skiing, and many more.
rubiTrack reads tracks from GPS-enabled fitness devices like the Garmin Forerunner 310XT, Forerunner 405, and Forerunner 305, the Garmin Edge 705, Edge 605, and Edge 500, and many other devices.
rubiTrack is your activity companion. It stores all activities, displays them on the map, and helps you analyze details. rubiTrack also features unique activity comparison which lets
- Brings back the automatic Activation Assistant coupon retrieval for easy upgrading from older versions.
- All web and cloud services rubiTrack works with now use https if possible.
- Fixes a problem with placement of popup windows in the Calendar View on Retina display screens.
- Fixes a problem when importing Suunto SML log files that could cause one extra
- OS X 10.10 or later
- iPhone, or a compatible GPS-enabled device