KingDubby dub delay is a tape delay simulator aiming at recreating the unique sound of dub-like echoes. It provides the user several controls to reach the desired level of echo degradation and feedback. Its graphical user interface has been created by the renowned German designers bitplant, which makes KingDubby a really cool looking plugin for your virtual rack!
- Universal Binary
- Cocoa Graphical User Interface
- Efficient -12 dB/-24 dB echo filtering
- Delay degradation control
- Tooltip display glitch for MacOS X v 10.4.11 users
- Incorrect version numbering: kingdubby would report its version as 1.5.3