Developer website: FutureTap
Where To makes it incredibly easy to locate the closest steakhouse, bank branch, billiard club or anything else you may be looking for, at the drop of a hat! Think of it as a tradtional GPS device built right into your iPhone.
With just a few taps, you can find local hits for any type of place you are looking for. Check the found places on the built-in map or in a list sorted by distance. Then call to make a reservation or check the homepage using the built-in Web viewer. Get driving directions using maps, add the location to your contacts or share the location using email, SMS or the clipboard. Finally you can find local businesses and directions without any typing, using a slick, intuitive user experience.
Not sure what you want for dinner tonight? Use "Shake to Surprise" to make the choice. Take a chance and find something new and exciting! Sound like something of interest? The possibilities are endless with Where To. Your days of typing names and destinations are over.
New in version 2.0
The latest version of Where To features integrated Map and Web browser features, so users can stay within the app to view map locations or display the location's homepage.
- Includes more than 600 categories and 1,900 brands: find whatever you want without any typing.
- NEW: Integrated map (map, satellite or hybrid style)
- Find places near you or your friends and family, anywhere in the world
- NEW: Tracking mode: auto reloads new points of interest while moving
- NEW: Integrated Web viewer to display the location's homepage
- Works with any iPhone or iPod touch (Internet connection required)
- Available in English (American and British), German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Greek
- Gorgeous user interface
- Fixed an issue where map pins weren't purged correctly which could lead to out of memory situations
- Fixed an issue where map type changes were not reflected instantaneously
- Fixed various visual glitches