Jmol is a free, open source molecule viewer for students, educators, and researchers in chemistry and biochemistry.
- Cross-platform, running on Windows, OS X, and Linux/Unix systems.
- The JmolApplet is a Web browser applet that can be integrated into Web pages.
- The Jmol application is a standalone Java application that runs on the desktop.
- The JmolViewer is a development tool kit that can be integrated into other Java applications.
- Set nboCharges (default true)
- Connect NBO
- Label %[nbo];
- Quintuple and sextuple bonds.
- Viewer.runScriptCautiously(String) replacement name for older Viewer.runScript(String)
- Plugin main menu item.
- Startup options -U nbo or --plugin nbo
- NBO n BETA - for GenNBOReader nth beta orbital; could be expanded
- OS X 10.3 or later
- Java 1.4 or higher