R-Studio is powerful and cost-effective data recovery software for Apple lovers. R-Studio for Mac is specially designed for Mac OS X environment and recovers files from HFS/HFS+ (Mac), FAT/NTFS (Windows), UFS1/UFS2 (FreeBSD/OpenBSD/NetBSD/Solaris) and Ext2FS/Ext3FS (Linux) partitions. It also recovers data on disks, even if their partitions are formatted, damaged or deleted. Additional file recovery algorithm increases the quality of file recovery and recovers files not recognized in file system metadata.
Dynamic disk and RAID are supported as well as recovering data forks, resource forks, finder information and
- Support for NVME devices.
- File mask presets.
- Support for Windows Storage Space created by Windows 10 Anniversary update.
- Greatly improved raw file search (data recovery using file signatures):
- better recognition of mp3 and mkv files;
- a special parser for mts, mpeg, flv, and gz
- OS X 10.4 or later