is a fast, efficient search tool for scientists, medical professionals and students who rely on the ability to quickly access the millions of research papers indexed in PubMed. By combining a simple, efficient user interface with fast access to the PubMed database, PubSearch lets you concentrate on finding the research articles you need without getting in your way.
- Sort results by Authors, Title, Journal or Year
- Automatically displays an article's Abstract
- Automatically displays a generic bibliographic entry
- Drag-and-drop single / multiple titles to automatically paste a bibliographic entry into any document (e.g. word processor or email)
- Double-click single or multiple titles to instantly view full-text articles in your Web browser (works with your EZ Proxy setup)