Read the latest news from your favorite sites and blogs, even when you're offline. Simply use your free Google Reader account to subscribe to websites you'd like to keep track of. Byline will automatically stay in sync and bring you new content, putting thousands of RSS and Atom feeds at your fingertips. Even when you have no Internet connection (such as on the subway) Byline's offline browsing feature gives you instant access to complete Web pages.
A video tour is available from our website.
- Two-way syncing with Google Reader.
- Browse new items, starred items, notes and folders in separate lists.
- View up to 200 items from each list when you're offline, including embedded images.
- Offline browsing lets you access complete Web pages linked to by notes, starred items, and (optionally) new items.
- Built-in Web browser for online and offline browsing.
- Landscape mode.
- Star and share items.
- Send items by email.
- Create and share notes.