For the extra-curious computer user and the Cocoa-savvy developer alike, ClassDumper offers an extremely convenient way to browse the internal workings of your favorite applications (and frameworks).
Just navigate to an app in Finder and click a button or press a key, and a "header" file opens instantly with all the internal structure of the app, for your own personal perusal! You can choose which application this header file is opened with, such as TextEdit, Xcode, BBEdit, TextMate, or anything you'd like.
ClassDumper is a graphical convenience for the command line utility more...
- Updated user interface to integrate better with Leopard
- Open at Login can now be conveniently set in the menu
- No longer an uses Dock icon, but rather a menu icon
- Global hot-key shortcuts for quicker exploration
- Now includes quick access to customer support
- Added support for checking for future updates