(Desktop Regional Atmospheric Model for Mac) is a ready to use distribution of the WRF AWR Regional Atmospheric Model
What does DRAMM include?
- Double Click and ready to use Domain Wizard 1.02 for model initialization
- Precompiled WPS binaries (ungrib.exe, geogrid.exe, g1print.exe, etc. )
- Precompiled WRF model (including real.exe and wrf.exe) configured for real one domain cases
- All necessary libraries and dependencies (jasper, libpng, ncarg, netcdf, etc.)
- Easy to use Applescripts and droplets for configuring domain and input variables and eventually running WRF.
Benefits of DRAMM:
- Low cost, good precision WRF implementation.
- Easy of use: just download and start modeling.
- No need of knowing any computer language or high level compiler.