Developer website: Sonoma Wire Works
Includes automatic track creation and loop recording with four layers plus drum loops, seven effects, IK Multimedia's AmpliTube Duo LE guitar amp and effects plug-in, Gallo Engineering's Studio Devil BVC amp model plug-in, a free level of online collaboration, and other features.
Record songs online with friends around the world for free!
- RiffLink users must update to 2.6.7 build 3508 in order to connect.
- RiffLink Import is now restricted to rwr files. RiffWorks T4 users can no longer import to a RiffLink collab as they cannot create rwr files. RiffWorks T4 users should upgrade to Standard if they would like to import to RiffLink.
- Improved graphic rendering and performance
- Improved Riff Import
- Shortened launch time
- Updated the progress bar
- Added Enable/Disable Close button (triple clicker guards)
- Application quit re-factored and no-hang fix
- Registration bug fixed
- Layer Reordering bug fixed
- Fixed memory leaks
- RiffCasting bug fixed
- RiffLink: Improved connection
- RiffLink: Fixed bug where layer icon does not update for other users on RiffLink
- RiffLink song download bug fixed
- RiffLink does not auto-create Riff1 if you are not alone
- Several other fixes and improvements