Developer website: Mem Dixy
So far it only has one level because I just changed the gameplay around a lot and I don't know where to go from here. I need ideas on what to with the game so vote on the poll to the right and/or send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I also need a new name for the game (I already have a few people suggest some new names but I would like to have a few more ideas (and no I am not going to call it Helicopter Game, I want something more original)).
If you have not played the earlier versions of Tank Game then you can download them (mac only) by going to my website (just click on the blue Mem Dixy on the right).
- Simplified player controls.
- Enhanced Helicopter (can now fire homing missiles and rockets)
- Turned game into one game instead of two (no more Capture the Flag mode).
- Made the level bigger (don't know if that is a good thing, right now they're too big).
- Improved targeting (you now actually have to aim).
- Changed floating health indicator from text to a red bar.
- Camera views now have a short cut by pressing a the number buttons (1, 2, and 3).
- Changed radar and map appearance and functionality.
- Added a missile camera to the missiles.
- Mac OS X 10.3 or later
- 256MB of RAM
- 2GHz Processor
*Previously available here