Its development was inspired from David Allen's Getting Things Done concept of breaking down tasks into actionable items he calls widgets. When tasks are small and actionable, the only thing you have to think about is cranking them. No more procrastinating because your mind can't recall what things you need to do. All you have to do is KranK.
KranK helps reclaim the Dashboard as the focal point for everything you do on a computer. The Dashboard becomes your grounding point before jumping into the fray. KranK accomplishes this by showing the Dashboard at
- Must have a valid copy of OmniFocus installed.
- Fixed bug if the contexts folder is selected context is not selected
- Fixed bug: when donation button is clicked, widget is not staying hidden.
- Added window timer tracking to make sure all timers are cleared on error or removal.
- Fixed bug where interface could be locked if the correct sequence of buttons are pushed.