Speakapedia... Listen to any Wikipedia article on your Mac, iPod or iPhone. Get the background on the place you're visiting, research a topic on the way to class or find the facts behind the news. Then manage everything seamlessly within iTunes.
It's as simple as 1, 2, 3!
- Choose your article using the familiar wikipedia interface.
- Speak it! Speakapedia will convert your article to speech.
- Listen to your article in iTunes or on your iPod or iPhone.
- Fixed bug relating to compatibility with QuickTime/iTunes 10.
- Fixed font size issue in main browser window.
- OS X 10.5 or later
- Internet connection
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software