Cornerstone allows you to take control of Subversion with a client application that was specifically designed for Mac users. Cornerstone integrates all of the features you need to interact with your repository and does so in an elegant and easy-to-use fashion.
Whether you're new to versioning or a Subversion expert, Cornerstone will help streamline your workflow and make version control more transparent.
- Combines the elegance of the Mac with the power of Subversion.
- Perfect companion to Xcode, BBEdit, TextMate, Coda, etc.
- Use Subversion without having to install it on 10.4 Tiger.
- The source list and inspector produce visual artifacts when hidden on macOS 10.12
- Cornerstone can sometimes display an error when selecting the HEAD revision after switching to the compare view from the log view
- SSH multiplexing is now disabled after the changes made in 3.0.2 to enable multiplexing caused issues for some users
- OS X 10.11 or later