Viscosity is an OpenVPN client for Mac, providing a rich Cocoa user interface for creating, editing, and controlling VPN connections. Viscosity provides a complete OpenVPN solution for OS X 10.5 Leopard, and does not require any additional downloads or software.
With Viscosity and OpenVPN you can securely connect to your home or company network from a remote location, protect your network traffic when using public or wireless networks, access websites with country restrictions, and tunnel through restrictive firewalls and proxy servers to give your computer full Internet access. Viscosity can connect to any VPN more...
New or Improved
- Adds support for DNS domains to be specified using DHCP Option 119
- OpenSSL updated to version 1.0.2g
- Resolves a potential crash after using Import from Server
- Resolves a login issue using Import from Server with certain characters in credentials
- Split DNS changes on DHCP lease renews are now more...
- OS X 10.8 or later