FoxTrot Professional Search extends far beyond OS X's buit-in Spotlight, building on years of experience in search functionality refined within CTM's PowerMail and FoxTrot Personal Search products; it includes:
- Multiple categorizations of search results, relevance-ranked
- Document preview and full view, with secondary document-level search
- Multiple indexed collections and timed updates without the application launched
- Client-server access to peer-to-peer and dedicated CTM FoxTrot Search servers
FoxTrot Professional is relevant to anyone with documents saved for future more...
Note: If you are using version 5.5.1 or 5.5.2, please do not use the built-in "Check for updates" software update feature. Please update manually.
- Binary precompiled header files with a .pch filename extension are no longer indexed as plain text source code files.
- Added a command-line preference to disable indexing more...
- OS X 10.7 or later