Dial a number or send a text message with one click and without the need to open an additional application.
Select the number and choose to either have the cell phone dial it or to send a text message to it. Works right from the Address Book of Mac OS X as well as from any other application.
Long text messages will be split into several ones automatically and the built in spell checker makes sure your text reads as you intend it to.
- Works with Apple Address Book
- Works with Apple Mail
- Works with other more...
New cell phones supported:
- Nokia 5630 XpressMusic, 5730 XpressMusic, 6710 Navigator, 6720 classic, 6730 classic, 6760 slide, 6790 Surge, E55, E72
- Samsung M8800 Pixon, M8910 Pixon, S5600, S7220, S7350, S8000, S8300, S5230
- Sony Ericsson Aino U10, F100i, J105i, Satio U1i, T715, Yari U1006.x
- The system preference pane is 32bit. You may have to close and open more...