Email me when discounted:
Developer website: Patrick G. Meirmans
GenoDive is a user-friendly program to perform population genetics analyses. It features an intuitive and clutter-free user-interface, behind which lie powerful statistical tools. The program features several analyses that are not available in other programs such as AMOVA-based k-means clustering, standardised coefficients of population differentiation, tests for clonal reproduction and AMOVA's for polyploid data. GenoDive can handle genetic data as well as distance matrices and ecological data, enabling you to combine data from several different sources into a single analysis. Best of all, GenoDive works on a Mac!
- Hopefully (again) fixed error where opened documents were not visible.
- Interface tweaks for OS X 10.10.
- Sidebar no longer has a gradient, and has a more modern shade of blue.
- Excluded data are now a little bit more transparent.
- Corrected tons of tooltips.
- Slightly different way of storing and accessing user preferences.
- First steps more...
- OS X 10.6 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software