SAGE is open source mathematics software which creates a viable free open source alternative to Magma, Maple, Mathematica, and Matlab.
- General and Advanced Pure and Applied Mathematics. - Use SAGE for studying a huge range of mathematics, including algebra, calculus, elementary to very advanced number theory, cryptography, numerical computation, commutative algebra, group theory, combinatorics, graph theory, and exact linear algebra.
- Use an Open Source Alternative. - By using SAGE you help to support a viable open source alternative to Magma, Maple, Mathematica, and
Note: Now requires OS X 10.11.4 or later
Fixes and Improvements
- Failing doctest with coxeter3
- Update openssl to 1.0.2h
- Broken giacpy built in 7.2.rc1
- Allow GCC 4.8 again
- Parent of argument lost with Functions
- Upgrade to Pynac-0.6.5
- Gap_packages badly broken
- Documentation depends on
- OS X 10.11.4 or later