McCabe-Thiele method for designing binary distillation systems.
- Boiling Point Graph showing Vapour-Liquid Compositions.
- q-Line calculation from component thermodynamic properties.
- Manually defining the minimum reflux ratio.
- Loading of Data files.
- Plot of Reflux versus stages to help determine the optimal value.
- Drag and Drop graphs direct to desktop.
- Configurable printing of the 3 Graphs
- Much better checking of input data before the McCabe-Thiele graph can be plotted.
- New data file format to allow extra data to be inputted.
- Ability to generate VLE data from constant relative volatility.
- Available on the Mac App Store.
- Ability to enter weight/weight distillate compositions.
- Ethanol/Water composition entered as a getting 'started' composition.
- Handles more (optional) component data.
- Exporting of all entered data into simple more...